Web development is not an easy task but thanks to Firefox addons that makes development faster and easier. Today I am gonna talk about some of the firefox addons which I used for web development.
Web Developer Toolbar
This is one of the best plugin for a Web Developer, it is used for following purpose:
- Validating Css, HTML and Links
- View Responsive layouts
- Checking external links, iframes, floating elements
- Rulers and line guides can be used to check proper alignment
- Magnifier for deep look into web page
- Forms profiling
- Detailed information of images
- Creating and handling cookies
- Disabling JS, cookies, java and meta redirect
It is a screen capture and editing tool. You can capture visible screen, whole web page or a section of page. It also gives you the feature of editing images like adding text and pointing out specific elements using arrows, rectangle and circles. This is not all, you can share with others without login with just one click. Get Addon
It is used to uncover the technogies used on the website. It can detect several CMS, server side languages, JS and CSS libraries, analytics code and many more.
It prettifies json in the browser. It comes very handly while creating web application using JSON Api’s. Install plugin and check for changes here.
That all for today guyz, I hope these “Top 5 Firefox Addons for a Web Developer” will help you in increasing you productivity.